Welcome to Equal Opportunities Review, the UK's leading journal on equality, diversity and discrimination law, published by Michael Rubenstein Publishing.
On this site you can view a recent issue of Equal Opportunities Review in full. You can access the articles in our sample issue through the link on the left-hand menu or by clicking here:
To read an article, simply click on the headline and you will be taken straight to the full text.
If you like the sample issue on this website, then why not find out more about Equal Opportunities Review by signing up for a two month, no obligation trial?
Contact us today on 0844 800 1863* or email Customer Services and we will send you the next TWO issues free of charge.
(*overseas customers call +44 (0) 20 7953 8796)
With the world of equality, diversity and discrimination law changing so rapidly, the need for accurate, up-to-date and authoritative information and guidance is more important than ever. Published monthly, Equal Opportunities Review has become an essential compliance tool for everyone involved in equality and discrimination law and practice ...
- In-depth feature articles by leading personalities from the world of equality and discrimination law. Recent contributors include:
Mary Stacey, Employment Judge and Chair of the Industrial Law Society; Linda Bellos, Chair of the Institute of Equality and Diversity Practitioners; Rachel Dineley, Employment Partner and Head of Diversity, Beachcroft LLP; Maleiha Malik, Reader in Law, Kings College London; David Reade QC; Ben Cooper; Betsan Criddle; Paul Diamond; Nigel Powell, Senior Lawyer, EHRC and Sheila Wild, EHRC
- Comprehensive analysis of all relevant new and proposed legislation including unrivalled expert coverage and analysis over the coming months of the Equality Bill as it goes through Parliament
- Case reports providing expert analysis of key cases from the UK tribunals and higher courts, and the ECJ and including full online transcripts of recent cases
- Case studies or current practice in named organisations
- News, Surveys and Michael Rubenstein's monthly Diary
You will also get full access to EOR Online, whose features include:
- the latest of EOR issue before it is published in print
- an extensive, searchable archive of past issues
- email updates alerting you to new developments and breaking news
- expanded and revised themes organised by topic
- key discrimination cases from UK tribunals & courts, and the ECJ, now with full text online transcripts
- text of Discrimination: A Guide to the Relevant Case Law, 23ed.
If you would like to find out more about this industry-leading publication, then please take a look at About EOR.
If you want to see the full version of EOR Online, please click here. You can browse the topics and individual issues, and you can search the database, but as a non-subscriber you will not be able to access the full text of articles on the full version of EOR Online.
Taking out a subscription is easy, contact us today for further information